Open Rails

Aktualności:

TSRE5 - HELP English

Fred · 1472

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Fred

• Reputacja: +0/-0
dnia: Maj 22, 2017, 11:03:23
Hello

After a long time I succeeded to migrate my Route from my old PC to my new machine. As time advanced and the original MSTS editor doesn't work properly I "upgraded" to the great TSRE5 and OR.

I have been working on a fictional route for a long time, as a hobby - using partly 'old' material, in this case signals, that don't work with OR.
So, my first task (to bring my route up-to-date) would be to delete all existing signals and speed markers, and afterwards replace them with the 'new, correct' ones.

Here is my problem:

When I delete a signal or speed limit marker, the TSRE crashes.
I tried different scenarios. Sometimes the software keeps running and only crashes with a new start (when coming forward to the tile I edited), sometimes it crashes immediately.

The only things I edited, was removing signals and/or speed limit markers. (I 'painted' the ground once, that was stored properly).
I know that e.g. tracks have to be 'removed' from the TDB by using 'z' before editing them. For the signals it somehow doesn't work.

I simply don't know how I can delete the signals and save the route properly.
Can anyone provide help here?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Fred

Offline Goku

• Reputacja: +1/-0
  • Symulator: Open Rails
Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Maj 29, 2017, 18:09:02
Hi. Don't know why it doesn't work for you. Do you use newest version?

Offline Fred

• Reputacja: +0/-0
Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Maj 31, 2017, 20:07:53
Hi.. Yup, I think so..

The editor doesn`t state any version, but it's "freshly" downloaded and installed. TRSE5 exe file is from May 11 - 2017.

It's really kind of funny, cause it stores all fine if I for example paint the tiles (ground).

I tested a bit more.
The TSRE stays (mostly) stable while I edit a tile (even removing signals and speed posts). But as soon as I get forward to the tile in which I "touched" the signal / speed post (after closing and re-starting) the TSRE crashes.

Means, while removing the signals / speed posts the TSRE runs (mostly) fine and does save and close correctly. Only when I get back to the place after re-starting the editor it closes with a formal error message.

I don't know how to better describe it.

The signal set I used is an older version of PKP signals. The speed posts are partly from that signal set and partly the default Japanese ones (when you build for soon 10 years on a route, some use of material becomes "dynamic")..

I would be grateful for any help, as I am really missing to work on the route..

Best
Fred

Offline Goku

• Reputacja: +1/-0
  • Symulator: Open Rails
Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Maj 31, 2017, 20:21:53
If you can upload the route somewhere, I can check this.